Sunday, January 10, 2010

Meet Dana

In order to determine which bridesmaid would be featured next, I sent out a list of questions to the girls and said that I would post their profile in the order the returned questionnaire was delivered.

With 15 minutes, I received the answers from one Miss Dana Yingling. So today, meet Dana.

I first met Dana in fourth grade during Montour Little Spartans Cheerleading. While we were both in the same school district, we didn’t go to the same grade school.

Before I even met the legendary Dana Yingling, I knew of her. People would tell tales of her “heart shaped pool” (it’s really a “kidney stone”), her amazing wardrobe, bright blonde hair and her parents ridiculous, over-the-top Christmas light display. I knew this girl and I would totally get along.

Dana and I became really close in high school, especially during band. Yes, we were in the band and it was cool. Dana was a “Spartanette” which was the dance team and I twirled batons. We decided our senior year that we would not try out for captain so that we could “pre-game.” This involved sneaking adult beverages into Subway cups (they weren’t clear) and consuming them before the game. I believe we only attended two of the 10 games sober.

Some fun facts about Dana:

· Dana holds the record for the friend from home that visited me the most in college. Typically Dana would make the drive to Morgantown 1-2 times a semester. She's also been to Chicago more than any other friend! Dana visits each St. Patrick's Day for the party.


· Now a Cali girl, Dana has lived in Los Angeles since 2004. She moved there to attend the Fashion Institute of Merchandising and Design.

· After an injury ended her gymnastics career, Dana joined the diving team in high school.

· Dana edited our high school year book. If you ever get a chance to look at it, you will see pictures of Dana and I on almost every page.

· More fun facts: Dana loves NASCAR, she scrapbooks, her dog's name is Tonka, she's been in a movie and her mom was my sister's pre-school teacher.

Here's a Q&A with Dana:

· What’s your favorite beverage? Tejava Tea and we all know Stoli Raz ( if we're going the alcoholic route)

· If you could only shop in one store for the rest of your life, what would it be? TARGET!

· What song do you look forward to hearing at Brandi & Brady’s Wedding? Soulja Boy of course

· Who do you think will fall off the boat? Steve or maybe myself, who knows, he's been taking care of me during drinking nights lately! Haha!

· If you were in the movie “Back to the Future,” what year would you visit? 1966 the year my parents were married. I think it'd be interesting to see what life was like that year.

· How many pairs of shoes do you own? About 80+ between heels, sneakers, flats, flip flops, wedges, boots, rain boots, sandals.

· Name three things you always have in your refrigerator. Tejava Tea, Jalapenos, and Red Bull Italian dressing

· If you were going to try out for American Idol, what song would you sing?

"I came to have a party
Open off the Bacardi
Feeling so hot tamale
Boy, I know you watching' me so what's it gonna be
Purple taking me higher
I'm lifted and I like it
Boy, you got me inspired
Baby, come and get it if you're really feeling me"

Mariah Carey- It's Like That--but please don't get any ideas I will not be singing at your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment