Monday, August 22, 2011

Date-a-versary



Today is August 22.



It's a little known date in the BrandiBrady relationship. It's the date when we basically started offically dating, or as Brandi's dad says "going together." Boy, if we only knew where things would be "going" in the last eight years!



Anyways, I decided to pull some pictures out of the archives of our first "date." You see, from working together and then hanging out after work hours, we really didn't have a "first date." But I (Brandi) did ask Brady to the Chi Omega formal in April or May of 2003. Our co-workers knew about this little date, so they asked us to take a photojournal of the night.


The night started out with a pre-party at my college mansion - 408 Forest Ave. This is the house on a "good" day. Note that the camera angle is straight.



We participated in some drinking games as a warm up. I did my own hair and wore my sister's homecoming dress. Brady wore a suit and a blue shirt. Can you believe it! I blue shirt! (Note the cameo of Lynn Lai's buttox).



Then we headed to the famous Hotel Morgan (the neon letters are always burnt out and it reads "Hot Organ" LOL).



So there you have it. Our first "date." Eight years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment