Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oh Where, Oh Where Have My Brady/Brandi Been?

Hello, Hello? I this thing still on?

Where have we been? Well I'll tell you where we have been. We've been attending the weddings of some of our bestest friends! This year we had an odd wedding season. We attended one wedding in June and then five weddings in an eight week span in August and September (Brandi threw in a trip to Portland for work during one of the "off" wedding weekends).

With one wedding down in October and one more left to go in November, we will have wrapped our 2012 wedding season! Our travels have taken us near (Pittsburgh) and far (Chicago, Charleston, WV and Aruba!) as you can see from the map below.



I (Brandi) put together this fun little collage from our wedding tour. As you will see, Brady has a favorite tie and Brandi has a favorite color!

No comments:

Post a Comment